Patagonia Women's Classic Retro-X Jacket
Windproof, warm and with a feminine cut, our Retro-X® Jacket is a favorite fleece made with 100% polyester (50% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fleece Exterior/Polyester Mesh Lining with Windproof BarrierWindproof barrier bonded between a cozy 50% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
Full-Front Zip with Internal Wind FlapFull-length front zip with internal wind flap to keep out chilly gusts
Zippered Chest and Handwarmer PocketsVertical zippered chest pocket is made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
Hip LengthHip length
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight615 g (21.7 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
More from this collection