Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Crew
A classic, all-around polyester baselayer, with 50-100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our Most Versatile BaselayerSmooth, soft face makes for easy layering, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
Self-Fabric CrewneckClassic crew internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
Raglan Sleeve ConstructionRaglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
Internal Diamond Grid PatternFabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth and breathability and wicks moisture
Low-Profile Thumb LoopsElastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
Stretchy ComfortStretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight153 g (5.4 oz)
- Solids and prints: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit
- Cross-dyes: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit
- All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn