The Oboz's flagship Women’s mid hiker provides excellent support, durability and trail performance. With a lightweight TPU forefoot plate for added protection, B-DRY waterproofing, supportive heel cup, rubber toe guard and aggressive Granite Peak outsole.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Rubber Toe Cap
Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
Rubber Heel Counter
These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Standard - Women's standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
Wide - Women's wide width is B in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
W7(1/2PR): 16.2 oz / 459 g