Salmon Fishing Trip to Lake Michigan
What novice or experienced fisherman could have more fun than hooking into a Big King Salmon on Lake Michigan? July is right in the peak season for Big Salmon Fishing Adventure and SOKO is going there. We have designed this tour with the help of Lake Michigan’s #1 charter fishing service, Captain Matt of Jackpot Salmon Tours.
Captain Matt’s boat captains and crew are all licensed fishing professionals who have Fished Lake Michigan their entire lives and know the Waters of Chicago and Winthrop Harbor, Illinois and Kenosha and Racine, Wisconsin like the back of their hands. They GUARANTEE FISH!
We’re accepting up to 24 people for this amazing adventure. Sign up below for more information.
- Transportation from Cedar Rapids to Racine, WI via motorcoach
- Overnight accommodations at the Hilton Doubletree Harbourwalk Marina Hotel
- Six hours of Lake Michigan Salmon Fishing
- License fees and Salmon Stamp
- Fish cleaning and packing for transport, up to 5 fish per person (extra fee for additional fish)
Saturday July 13, 2019
12:00PM – Depart Cedar Rapids Sam’s Club for Racine, WI
4:45PM – Arrive and check-in at the Hilton Doubletree “Harbourwalk Hotel” On the Marina
Sunday July 14, 2019
7:00AM – Board fishing boats and begin the adventure!
3:00PM – Depart Racine, WI for Cedar Rapids
7:30PM – Arrive at Sam’s Club
What to bring
- Soft soled shoes
- Light, waterproof windbreaker
- Cooler for your fish to transport home
- Son, daughter, wife, girlfriend, buddy, whoever!
- $450 per person – double occupancy
- $570 single