Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Vest uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% Recycled Shell FabricLightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
55% Recycled Insulation60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
Horizontal Quilting PatternBrick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
Center-Front ZipperCenter-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Pocket FeaturesTwo zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Sealed-In WarmthDrawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
Fair Trade SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight207 g (7.3 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
More from this collection