Mild drizzle or epic downpour, this light, stretchy and packable rain protection with a 100% recycled face fabric has all of the essential features needed to stay moving when the weather turns.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon yarns built from sources including discarded fishing nets
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Welted exterior left-chest pocket has a DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper; two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight306 g (10.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
More from this collection
You save $20.00