Make a statement in the snow this winter with the style, warmth and comfort of this women’s-specific hiker. Constructed of waterproof Nubuck leather and all the winter bells and whistles like B-DRY waterproofing, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, O FIT Insole™ Thermal and a winterized rubber outsole, they’re as comfortable shoveling the driveway as they are at girls’ night.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Unmatched density of microfibers traps warm air in to keep you toasty even on the coldest days.
Molded Heel Kick
Kick back and relax, without getting your hands dirty. Our molded heel kicks means muddy boots can take a hike, hands-free.
Women's-specific last design
Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an improved sculpted fit creating incredible comfort and performance.
- Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Textile & PU-coated leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Side zip
- Molded rubber heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring
To keep you warm when temps plummet, we rely on 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation’s fine microfibers to trap air molecules between you and the outside, creating insulation and warmth no other insulator can.
W7: 18.0 oz./508 grams