The Oboz flagship mid hiker provides excellent support, durability and trail performance. With a lightweight TPU forefoot plate for added protection, B-DRY waterproofing, supportive heel cup, rubber toe guard and aggressive Granite Peak outsole.
Granite Peak Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Rubber Toe Cap
Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
Rubber Heel Counter
These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Standard - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Wide - Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Wide Shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
M9(1/2PR): 19.0 oz / 538 g