Dragonfly™ fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Nightlight Pocket
- Divvy Sack
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole / 1 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||10D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 10 oz / 1.2 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb , 2 oz / 1.41 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 4.5 in dia / 50 x 12 cm dia|
|Peak Height||41 in / 105 cm|
|Floor Area||29.0 sq ft / 2.7 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 50/45 in / 223.52 x 127/114 cm|
|Vestibule Area||10.0 sq ft + 10.0 sq ft / 0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m|