The Loggerhead is built using Grey Duck's thermo-formed construction - a traditional fiberglass EPS form core with the addition of a tough, ABS thermo formed shell. The integrated rail bumper protects your board where it takes the most abuse. If you're someone looking to transition to a touring shape, but still value stability, you'll find this to be a good option. The Loggerhead is stable underfoot, durable, and a great value.
- Dimensions: 11’6” x 31.5” x 7.3”
- Volume: 267 liters
- Weight: 33lbs
- EPS foam core with fiberglass + thermo-formed plastic construction
- 10” center touring fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Slot Handle for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- Through hole on tail to run cable through for locking
- Adjustable Paddle included
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 200 lbs, Intermediate - 250 lbs, Expert - 300 lbs.
*Boards For Curbside Pickup Only