Greyduck 10'8' Daybreak Painted
A smaller and lighter weight sibling of our All Day, the Daybreak is perfect for anyone seeking a stable, all-around cruising board that doesn’t require the load carrying capacity of the All Day. This is a playful board that blends stability and glide and is dialed in for riders weighing <200 lbs.
HIPtech is our durable polymer + fiberglass construction that is designed to take on harsh environments. If you're looking for a board that performs like epoxy but need it in a more durable finish, this is your best option.
- Dimensions: 10’8” x 31” x 4.5”
- Volume: 170 liters
- Weight: 29lbs
- EPS foam core with HIPtech (High-Impact Polymer) construction
- 9” center fin with double FUTURE sides
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Ergo Handle for easy carrying
- GoPro camera mount
- Six point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 200 lbs, Intermediate/Expert - 225 lbs
*NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING. LOCAL CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY.