Fjallraven Kanken Re-Wool
Classic Kånken in Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
Kånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Name label inside the main compartment.
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
80% wool, 20% polyamide
Height: 36 cm
Width: 28 cm
Depth: 12 cm
Volume: 16 l
Weight: 533 g
Seat pad included: Yes
Washing: do not wash
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water