The sock that started it all! The venerable Medium Hiker. If you like a little more cushioning all around your foot but don’t want a really heavy sock, this is the sock for you. For years this sock has been the go-to sock for serious hikers who know the difference their socks can make day after day after day of hard hiking. It has seen duty on all the National trails and has been part of the best hikers’ essential equipment since it was introduced more than five years ago.
- Our patented Full Contact Fit® hugs the contours of your foot and stays put so there are no loose socks to rub you the wrong way.
- Complete coverage, high-impact cushioning around the entire foot.
- Crew height rises just below the calf.
- Nylon high-abrasion zones in the heel.
- Super-fine Merino wool touching your entire foot.
Designed for stay-dry breathability & performance
Full Contact Fit
No uncomfortable bunching, slipping, or rubbing
Extra padding in active zones: toe, arch, & heel
Quality-made in the USA & guaranteed to last