Danner Women's Trailcomber 3"
Our lightest hiker ever
There are times when the climate and terrain demand lightweight, breathable footwear. The Trailcomber is the perfect solution for warm-weather hiking and exploring. At only 16 ounces per pair, it’s the lightest, most agile hiker we’ve ever made. The quick-drying, abrasion-resistant Cordura upper adds protection, and the Vibram Litebase outsole with Megagrip provides best-in-class traction without the extra weight.
|Weight||16 oz per pair|
- Cordura® Knit Upper
- This boot features a knit upper constructed entirely from breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Quick-drying construction with a drainable, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® Trailcomber Outsole
- Vibram’s Litebase technology drastically reduces weight and specially formulated Megagrip compound provides long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Lite Heel
- The minimal EXO Lite Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit without additional weight or bulk.
- Quick Drying & Drainable
- Features a drainable midsole and quick-drying construction for wet environments.
- How It Fits
- The DT6.4MM last is an evolution of the fit from our popular Trail 2650. With a minimal 4mm offset from heel to toe, this last features a more natural feel underfoot with slightly more width in the forefoot for added stability.