The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of soft polyester (70%-100% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with recycled polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled Polyester Fleece and LiningBody is made of soft polyester (70%-100% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece for extreme coziness; recycled polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers
Funnel CollarOversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
Full-Length, Center-Front ZipperCenter-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
Fleece-Lined Wind FlapSherpa fleece–lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
Zippered Handwarmer PocketsTwo secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
Adjustable Tabs at Cuffs and Back WaistAdjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
Hip LengthHip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight482 g (17 oz)
- Solids: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Prints: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) or 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contrast: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn